Technical Account Manager
GEOSATIS is the world’s leading maker of end-to-end electronic monitoring and predictive analytics solution for the criminal justice system. The company offers a secure, reliable, convenient and cost-effective complete solution (ankle bracelet, indoor base station, victim protection device, monitoring software & mobile app) for enhanced public safety, successful offender rehabilitation and reduced recidivism – using Swiss precision, quality and innovation.
The company was founded in 2011 as a spin-off from the renowned technical university of EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland – and has been focusing ever since at revolutionizing the electronic monitoring industry through in-depth customer understanding and breakthrough innovations that challenge the status quo and deliver radically better products and services.
Our young and dynamic team operates from our Head office in Le Noirmont (JU), and from our Lab office at the EPFL Innovation Park in Lausanne (VD) – and is currently experiencing a strong growth on both the R&D and business side of things.
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join the Customer Operations Team that is involved in both Pre-Sales and Account management activities.
You act as the technical partner complementing the Sales representative to provide technical & solution assessment in order to win the project. You also operate as the lead point of contact with regards to any customer queries, complaints or future purchases.
Your objective is to build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationship, from pilot phase to smooth implementation and delivery. Ultimately, you aim at ensuring customer satisfaction while maximizing profit through secured loyalty and upselling/new business opportunity.
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Support Sales’ team during the tender process (demo, pilots, certifications, technical requirements)
- Participate to 24/7 on-call duty support service
- Participate to the assessment, selection, training and support of the involved local Partner
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Address all product-related queries on time and report on product performance
- Provide the customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features and/or products
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Establish best practices and identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, ideally with a business/sales orientation
- 3-5 years work experience in Pre-Sales / Account Management within a high-tech company
- Solid technical background with previous customer facing experience as a technical lead
- Ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English and ideally in German and/or Russian
- International flexibility and willingness to travel (20%)
- Expected start date: As soon as possible
- Contract type: Permanent
- Place of work: Le Noirmont (JU)