Junior Software Engineer
Nanolive has developed a disruptive technology, named holotomography, that, for the first time ever, allows users to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it. To accelerate its R&D projects and growth, Nanolive is looking for strengthening its development team with a highly motivated and outstanding Junior Software Engineer (100%).
- Have a team-player spirit, a quick perception and a resourceful and fast-learning mindset.
- Have a strong sense of commitment and responsibility to respect planning.
- Have a high analytical capacity and an adaptable, autonomous, rigorous and service-oriented mindset.
Skills and knowledge
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related area.
- Few years of professional experience is a plus.
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.
Please send us your full application including your cover letter and CV.