Senior Director - Product Line Management
Quantenna (Nasdaq: QTNA) is a global leader and innovator of high performance Wi-Fi solutions. Founded in 2006, Quantenna has demonstrated its leadership in Wi-Fi technologies with many industry firsts into the market. Quantenna continues to innovate with the mission to perfect Wi-Fi by establishing benchmarks for speed, range, efficiency and reliability. Quantenna takes a multidimensional approach, from silicon, system to software, to assess Wi-Fi networks and provides total solutions for service providers worldwide. For more information, visit www.quantenna.com.
Join us and drive the future of Wi-Fi connectivity! We are seeking an experience product line manager who relishes both inbound product definition as well as outbound customer/partner engagement. Self-starters and those who relish in working with cross-functional teams must apply! Successful candidate will be ‘the go-to person’ for product marketing decisions for major product lines. A must have a can-do attitude, solid product management skills, outbound product positioning ability, strong inter-personal skills, and comfort in owning entire product from cradle to grave are essential. Approximately 20% travel is required.
- Has cradle to grave responsibility for product line and the business plan
- Leads ROI analysis of product line and makes sure product meets corporate finance goals
- Creates Chipset Marketing Requirement Documents (MRDs). Reviews and gets company-wide signoffs. Hand over to Engr for PRD. Participates and reviews Engr PRD. Approves (disapproves) deliverables and milestones
- Creates SW MRDs for major releases. Reviews and gets signoffs with Engineering. Hand-off to Engr for internal documentation. Participates and reviews Engr plan for each release.
- Creates HW board MRDs. Define schedule of deliverables, provide quarterly forecasts and prioritizes which HW reference design boards to build
- Comfortable working with executive staff to strategize and discuss key initiatives
- Works with Engineering Program Manager (EPM) on deliverables
- Works with key account CPMs and AEs to manage and message on key issues/blockers/problems due to Field Trials, Deployment, etc. at key customers
- Reviews list of customers’ requests, prioritizes ones with key revenue and strategic value to be resolved within AE team or Core Engineering (Chip/HW/SW teams)
- Works with Sales to prioritize which customers to engage and the engagement strategy and presents positioning slides/material to win customer designs
- Conducts regular updates/training for customer facing teams (Sales, AEs, FAEs, CPMs) on product line issues, new features, errata, roadmap, market trends
- BSEE or BSCS required, MSEE/MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years industry experience in product marketing for Semiconductor Company.
- Strong knowledge in Networking, communication, and WLAN technologies such as 802.11n, 802.11ac, 802.11ax with respect to baseband and RF technologies.
- Track record of driving deliverables with Engineering teams.
- Track record of interfacing with customers in Pre-sales activities.
- Experience creating market requirements documents, market sizing forecast models, and driving product related collateral.