Nanolive has developed a disruptive technology, named holotomography, that, for the first time ever, allows users to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it. To accelerate its R&D projects and growth, Nanolive is looking for strengthening its development team with a highly motivated and outstanding Service Specialist.
This role is to support Nanolive's 3D live cell imaging systems
- Field installations of new units and upgrades
- Field service visits
- Remote service hotline support
- Remote access service (remote networking of installed systems to run diagnostics and alignments)
- Approximately 50% travel
- Technical training for our users, hardware and software
- After sales service support
Requirement, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum undergraduate qualification in biotechnology, biochemistry, microbiology, chemical engineer or relatable field (MSc)
- Prior knowledge of microscope and laser technologies is a bonus.
- Experience with Imaging platforms (Fluorescence, Confocal, Live cell imaging, …)
- Full driver’s license
- Able to work independently and travel freely in the territory
- Enthusiasm to support a new technology in the market
- Team player spirit, a quick perception and a resourceful and fast-learning mindset
- Strong sense of commitment and responsibility to respect planning
- Service oriented mindset
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Good communication skills (Proficiency in English is required, and other European languages are a big plus)
- Swiss Citizen or current C or B permit holders only
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.
Please send us your full application including your cover letter and CV.