Nanolive Manager: Americas
Location: North East US (Boston)
Job type: Full time
Nanolive has developed a disruptive technology, named holotomography, that, for the first time ever, allows users to explore a living cell in 3D without damaging it. To accelerate its R&D projects and growth, Nanolive is looking for strengthening its development team with a highly motivated and outstanding Manager for the Americas.
Would suit an experienced technical sales or applications support scientist wanting to make the next step up to management in a commercial organization. This role is split 50% travel in the US to drive on site demonstrations of Nanolive technology, 30% management of Nanolive distribution partners, and 20% business development and lead generation activities.
- Hands on field applications support in driving demo backlog across the US supporting Nanolive’s distributor partner Nexus
- Distributor funnel management for Nanolive partners in the US, Canada and LATAM
- Business development activities in the US, KOL reach out, lead generation, seminars and exhibitions
- Accelerating Sales in Americas to meet and exceed annual targets
- Promote Nanolive brand in the Americas
Critical Skills / Competencies
- Experience in either technical sales or field applications support of microscopy/imaging technologies
- Knowledge of the US, live cell imaging market and customers
- Higher qualification in cell biology or related field to at least MSc level (or with significant laboratory experience)
- Full Drivers License
- English fluency essential
- Enthusiastic and driven self-starter wanting to take the next career step in a sales responsible management role
- Willing to be hands on in demos and seminars
- Able to manage distributor relations and drive sales funnel growth though weekly and monthly sales funnel reviews
- Able to work independently to drive lead generations and grow a new market
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up environment with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.
Please send us your full application including your cover letter and CV.