QA Engineer (Service Transition)
In this position, you will be reporting to the Service Transition Manager and be responsible for certifying that all new releases of software meet the intended level of quality. In this brand-new position at NetGuardians, you will have the unique opportunity to build a proper testing environment.
Your main mission will be to run acceptance tests for each new software release of our flagship Data Analytics Software. As part of the Service Transition team (ITIL V3 model) your role will sit between the R&D team and the Delivery team; you will be key for the knowledge transfer about new functionalities from the developers to the delivery team.
As part of your role, you will also contribute to maintain the user documentation and actively participate to the continuous refresh of our Training material.
You are a professional, curious and willing to join a newly created team with the opportunity to bring your talent on-board. You are highly organized, are structured and methodical. You show a good level of autonomy while being able to work with transversal and international teams.
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Linux
- Good knowledge of scripting in Python and Bash
- Good knowledge in SQL query language
- Interest in data science and big data technologies, a strong asset
- Interest in DevOps practices and principles
- Excellent writing skills in English
Why join us
- Excellent career development opportunities
- An international experience with a global customer base
- A dynamic environment with motivated colleagues
- The opportunity to be a part of an exciting adventure
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing successful and innovative company