Field Application Engineer
We are searching for a driven and goal oriented Field Application Engineer with strong technical and support skills to help us grow our business in the broadband access market. The FAE position is a critical member of the Tibit Communications team, responsible for the technical interface between Tibit Communications and our customers. In this pivotal role, you will provide the interface between the customer and Tibit.
- Become the application expert to identify current and future customer needs, and together with the customer find appropriate solutions for customer applications whilst promoting Tibit Communications technical and technology portfolio.
- Understand the customer’s strategy and technology roadmap, the market, competition, and trends and apply this knowledge to assist in solving customer network problems.
- Develop a network of contacts within customer organization (Engineering, Project Management, Product Management, R&D etc.) to enhance cooperation with customer and become a trusted partner.
- Identify sales and business opportunities with customers within the FAE’s region to grow the project pipeline in line with the product and technology roadmap.
- Execute conversion of the engineering and sales projects’ pipeline into wins.
- Generate, prepare and present Tibit Communications proposals (product selection, design solutions, product specifications, project objectives) to customers in conjunction with other relevant Tibit Communications personnel (product management, pricing, etc.)
- Ensure product samples, supporting design and product verification activities are delivered to customer in agreed timeframes.
- Provide high quality customer support, consulting services and advice on all technical-related topics concerning Tibit Communications products.
Key Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Engineering degree or Relevant Experience
- Previous experience in technical support – Preferred
- A broad and deep knowledge of communications networking
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with hardware/software interaction facets of embedded systems
- Working knowledge of Python is beneficial
- Flexibility in working days and travelling (50-75%)
- Strong problem solving skills, adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership
- High-integrity, honest, open, communicative, team player, self-driven, self-motivated and thorough professional
- Most of all – great attitude, customer orientation, and a desire to make a difference
Please send cover letter and resume with “Job Application” as the subject.