Sales and Business Development Manager, Paris - France
Ranked among the "50 Smartest Companies" in the world according to the MIT Technology Review, SOPHiA GENETICS is a fast-paced growing health-tech company. Combining deep expertise in life sciences, medical disciplines and mathematical modeling, we bring to market data analytics solutions to support healthcare professionals in better diagnosing and treating patients. Today SOPHiA’s technologies are being adopted and trusted by over 850 leading hospitals worldwide, all connected to each other and motivated to provide equal benefits to all patients.
Big missions require big talents. We’re looking for bright, passionate individuals to join our multi-cultural dynamic team.
In our journey to impact on patients lifes, we are looking for a Sales and Business Development Manager.
A true go-getter, you relish the opportunity to grow without limits.
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for acquiring new accounts as well as managing existing ones within your territory. You will travel frequently across the following territories : Ile de France/Normandie/Centre-Val de Loire.
As an adaptive and persistent sales challenger, you have no problem navigating diverse teams within leading healthcare organizations in order to win opportunities and build long-term relationships with clients. You’re the type of person who can talk to anyone, anywhere and in any situation. Of course, you will have plenty of support as well. Our team of technical specialists from all over the world will leverage our network within the clinical research field to help make sure you can achieve even the most ambitious goals.
Our focus is on building lasting partnerships. If you’re the type of person who anticipates the customer’s needs and takes pride in helping them provide better solutions to patients, this could be the role for you.
Spearhead the growth of the Data-Driven Medicine revolution and be a part of the future of sustainable healthcare.
· Align the sales process to the customer’s buying process from prospection to close.
· Organize and prioritize prospects based on customer needs to go beyond transactional sales to become a true strategic partner.
· Communicate with clarity, purpose and emotion to build a genuine connection with prospects and customers.
· Advocate for your customers to ensure that they have everything they need.
The next step
Does this sound like you? Great!
Send us your resume and cover letter today.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Qualifications and experience
· 2-3 year’s experience in a similar sales position
· A Bachelor degree in Sciences is a must, a Master or PhD will be an advantage.
· Excellent communication skills, including experience communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
· Previous experience working as part of a team to develop the company’s customer base and provide a first-class experience to clients, preferably within the clinical, clinical research, biotechnology, or medical technology markets.
SOPHiA GENETICS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.