Optical Devices Assembly Engineer – Sealing / Encapsulation Specialist
H.Glass was established in 2011 with the vision of making the Eco-Habitat and sustainable building a reality. Our technology has come to life in large pilot projects and has been recognized by several awards. In 2014, H.Glass received the prestigious Watt d’Or award in the category “Renewable Energies” by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy.
The position is based in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park
In order to face our fast growth, we are currently looking for an Optical Devices Assembly Engineer – Sealing / Encapsulation Specialist
- Research the solutions for assembly and encapsulation of display and photovoltaic devices.
- Design and establish assembly and encapsulation setup and process for lab-scale and production-scale use.
- Coordinate with R&D team and find assembly and encapsulation solutions to fulfil the requirement of the newly developed optical devices.
- Chemistry, Material Science, or a related field’s bachelor’s degree.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in assembly and encapsulation divisions of LCD-display and photovoltaic related fields.
- Good experience and knowledge in different resins in terms of chemical resistance, oxygen and humidity barrier properties, optical properties and mechanical strength.
- Good Knowledge and experience in the process of UV-curable and thermal-curable polymer.
- Experience in the validation and certification of the sealing and encapsulation.
- Good problem solving and solution building skills.
- Fluency in English required.
- Self-motivated, responsive, collaborative.
- Swiss Permit or European Citizenship.
- Work activity: 100%.
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?
Apply now by sending your resume to the following address: