Electrical / Electronics Engineer
H.Glass was established in 2011 with the vision of making the Eco-Habitat and sustainable building a reality. Since then, we have developed a unique manufacturing process of glass encapsulation of the dye-sensitized solar cells used in the glass device. Our technology has come to life in large pilot projects and has been recognized by several awards. In 2014, H.Glass received the prestigious Watt d’Or award in the category “Renewable Energies” by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy.The position is based in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park
In order to face our fast growth, we are currently looking for an Electrical / Electronics Engineer
- Develop electronic designs, including component selection, schematic, and layout
- Development of new products from scratch to serial production in a cross functional
- project team
- Testing and documentation of the realized solutions
- Verify prototype electronic assemblies meet design requirements for performance
- and reliability
- Work with engineering team to determine requirements for new electronic designs
- M.Sc. Degree in Electronic Engineering or related field
- Desirable to have at least one first and relevant working experience with low power circuits, solar, embedded development (8-bit/cortex)
- Desirable to have experience in EDA software, PCB design, prototyping
- Knowledge of electromechanics and interconnection systems for solar / building is a plus
- Extensive knowledge of modern practices and tools for electronic engineering design
- Good problem solving and solution building skills
- Fluency in English required
- Self-motivated, responsive, collaborative.
- Swiss Permit or European Citizenship.
- Work activity: 100%.
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?