Creative Product Manager – Hardware / Software Project
Join us, and make it real.
H.Glass was established in 2011 with the vision of making the Eco-Habitat and sustainable building a reality. Since then, we have developed a unique manufacturing process of glass encapsulation of the dye-sensitized solar cells used in the glass device. Our technology has come to life in large pilot projects and has been recognized by several awards. In 2014, H.Glass received the prestigious Watt d’Or award in the category “Renewable Energies” by the Swiss Federal Office of Energy.
The position is based in Lausanne – EPFL Innovation Park.
In order to launch a product that will mix Hardware and Software, we are currently looking for a Product Manager.
Be humble, be yourself, be open minded, stay hungry and sharp.
Get it done.
- Create and invent your products from concept to end of life (full lifecycle).
- Understand the specific needs of Users / Customers and unleash the potential of our technology.
- Work with engineering, product management, and research teams to develop key insights that will help you define our products.
- Use data and collaborate with our testing department to understand user needs and develop or improve product features.
- Collaborate with consumer insights, design, engineering, and project management teams to deliver the greatest user experience.
- Be an expert in your product field, including technologies, competitors, and usage model trends.
- Work on multiple products simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic, and energetic environment.
- Act as the spokesperson for your products both internally and externally.
- Master degrees in electronic/electrical engineering with strong appetence for IT field
- Be Inventive and creative, we are looking for people with ideas
- Solid Background in Hardware or Software industry, with knowledge of the other one.
- At least a solid experience in Product development, from the concept to the end of life
- Ability to lead a team to specific targets.
- Working experience or strong interest in Display Devices Industry is an asset
- Start up and entrepreneur mindset
- Self motivated, driven and eager to learn
- Fluent English is MANDATORY (both written and spoken).
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
- Work activity: 100%.
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?