Solutions Consultant - Madrid
Scandit is currently seeking a Solutions Consultant to support our growing sales team across Madrid. You will be primarily supporting the sales managers in the Madrid area. You will be a key part of the team responsible for explaining the technology and value from Scandit’s disruptive software-based Mobile Barcode Scanning Technology and innovative Mobile Data Capture Solutions. Our target markets include enterprise and mid-sized businesses in retail, logistics, manufacturing, healthcare and technology.
What You Will Do
- Identify and present to customers how our mobile data capture and augmented reality solutions can improve current business processes.
- Provide day-to-day product expertise during the sales process, including directly interfacing with the sales team and potential customers
- Influence our product strategy by effectively communicating feedback from customers and prospects and work with the product team to develop new product features
- Lead the design and delivery of solutions for customers.
- Ensure that the sales teams are accurately and suitably supported resulting in successfully closed deals
Who You Are
- Extensive experience in a technical consulting, solutions or engineering role in Europe
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, including presentations and proposals for both business and technical audiences
- Strong strategic thinking and analytic skills
- Solid understanding of mobile eco-system and enterprise IT architectures is desirable
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field is preferred
- Fluency in English. Additional languages are a plus
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.