Solutions Consultant - US
Scandit is currently looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our global team. Based in Boston or remotely in the US, you will be the product expert that will work with our sales team to offer Scandit’s disruptive Mobile Data Capture and Augmented Reality Solutions to Enterprise clients in key markets such as Retail, Field Services and Transportation / Logistics. You are a high-performing professional who has a strong technical background, and can communicate complex concepts in a crisp and credible manner to a technical and non-technical audience, you will excel in understanding customer business needs.
You will have a natural passion for technology and previous experience working in a start-up environment with lots of autonomy. You will actively engage in product development and play a key part in clarifying customer needs and wants. As part of your role, you will also help prepare value justifications to customers and advise customers on how to generate the most value from our offerings.
What You Will Do
- Identify and present to customers how our mobile data capture and augmented reality solutions can improve current business processes
- Provide day-to-day product expertise during the sales process, including directly interfacing with the sales team and potential customers
- Influence our product strategy by effectively communicating feedback from customers and prospects and work with the product team to develop new product features
- Lead the design and delivery of solutions for customers.
- Ensure that the sales teams are accurately and suitably supported resulting in successfully closed deals
Who You Are
- Extensive experience in a presales, technical consulting, solutions or engineering role in the US
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, including presentations and proposals for both business and technical audiences
- Strong strategic thinking and analytic skills
- Solid understanding of mobile eco-system and enterprise IT architectures is desirable
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or equivalent field
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.