Manager, Account Based Marketing
Beekeeper is looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments. Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS start-up. We aim to constantly improve our sales and marketing processes to grow at a fast pace.
As a Manager, Account-Based Marketing you will support the global marketing strategy of Beekeeper. You will help build and drive our Brand Awareness with multi-channel marketing activities, especially focusing on events and content. You will independently manage the smooth execution of B2B events, produce or localize hospitality specific content and together with Global and local PR agencies build and manage all hospitality related requests. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess a strong willingness to amplify the brand and able to measure topline marketing performance against sales goals.
- Work with Sales Leadership to plan, execute and track impactful quarterly marketing plans in order to meet and/or exceed quarterly SQL and revenue targets.
- Plan, execute and measure the impact of integrated outbound campaigns.
- Help lead Beekeeper-hosted events and account-based marketing campaigns in alignment with our sales and global marketing teams in an effort to convert target accounts.
- Adapt or produce highly engaging content targeted to different audiences like case studies, white-papers, articles, webinars to deepen customer and prospect relationships and increase organic traffic.
- Work closely with US content team to create, localize and adapt global initiatives towards needs and also plan executive-level thought leadership campaigns
- Work with local PR agency and Communications team to build industry relationships through dedicated marketing initiatives like sponsorships, content partnerships etc.
- Utilize systems and tools such as SFDC, Hubspot and Google Analytics to analyze pipeline and opportunity data in order to be determine marketing mix.
- Manage and report on KPI’s against the quarterly territory budget.
- Travel (approx. 5 to 10%) within NA to support any marketing activities, like events or meetings.
What we look for in you
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business discipline.
- 5+ years experience working in campaign and/or project management with hands-on experience from other marketing channels like digital
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- A thorough knowledge of principles of effective event marketing.
- Understanding of social media best practice strategies to event execution.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, self-motivated, driven to exceed target, good eye for detail.
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Professional skills on Marketing Tools like Hubspot, Google Analytics, G-Suite
- Experience with referral marketing
- Experience in the hospitality industry would be a big plus
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage of Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Health and Wellness Benefits.
- Flexible PTO time
- Twice weekly lunches and pastries every Monday morning
- Chance for international travel
- Dynamic and engaging workplace with strong camaraderie and team events
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Who we are
Beekeeper is a mobile-first communication platform that reaches every shift, location, and language through real-time messaging and targeted streams. Managers keep frontline teams productive and turnover low by automating workflows, while leveraging an analytics dashboard to measure engagement. Beekeeper integrates with existing operational systems and makes them accessible in one central portal. The company is based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin, London and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.