We are looking for hands-on engineers to design and develop feature for Rtbrick Full Stack (RBFS). You will be part of a fast-paced team responsible for delivering quality code for large complex systems requirements. Open communications, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success are the foundations of the team with "Pay for Performance" culture. Thus, you set your own limits for learning, achievements and rewards.
- Strong testing experience any of the Layer-3 Unicast routing protocols (e.g. OSPF, BGP, IS-IS), MPLS signaling protocols (e.g. RSVP, LDP), Layer-3 VPNS, Layer2-VPNs, VPLS, Multicast VPN, EVPN,
- Experience in Access protocols such as PPPoE, L2TP, DHCP, etc.
- Knowledge of data path testing for speeds and feeds.Features like Quality of Service, Multicast and Routing infrastructure is a plus
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages or python programming to test system/application software (SWIG)
- Ability to scope and develop test cases for a given requirement including Scale/Performance testing in a distributed asynchronous environment
- Experience with "Robot Framework" for automation, RESTful API is a plus
- BE/BSEE with 2-8 years of related experience is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to plan and execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Team-player, can-do attitude, will work well in a group environment while being able to contribute well on an individual basis
- Participate and work closely with developers at various stages fspec, design reviews to develop test-plans, tools, utilities.Drive authoring of detail feature test-plans, Design Test bed design, test topologies. Set up complex test beds based on Project requirements. Develop python scripts and robot scripts for automated testing. Assist development engineers in product defect diagnosis. Participate in customer calls and assist in troubleshooting, data gathering and communicating resolution/fixes.