Talent Acquisition Manager - Americas
What you will do
- Partner with our hiring managers to understand their talent needs and lead the end to end talent acquisition process for your area.
- Manage recruitment processes for commercial hires in line with agreed priorities, ensuring excellent candidate experience and fast turn-around times
- Tightly manage a multi-stage interview process that ensures that decisions are made in a structured way and according to pre-defined criteria with the goal of reducing bias.
- Establish strong relationships with hiring managers in your areas, use your experience to help them shape meaningful job descriptions, job postings that speak to the brightest minds and influence the processes to ensure effective and efficient recruitment.
- Creatively scout and source talent on LinkedIn as well as other sources, find the talent that isn’t looking to be found.
- Unleash thoughtful outreach campaigns that leverage insightful and relevant content to your chosen audience.
- Nurture talent over time to create an ecosystem of candidates who are interested in Scandit, skilled in their fields and who can be contacted for open positions as the organisation grows.
Who you are
- You are passionate about talent. You are interested in candidates beyond the job you have to fill. You take a keen interest in their desires and motivations and want to help them grow their careers.
- You have worked as an in-house recruiter with particular experience of commercial positions, preferably for a modern software company.
- You understand the value of a well-structured process and enjoy working with a diverse team of interviewers to continuously monitor and improve decision making quality.
- You have the ambition and ability to close candidates in a highly competitive environment.
- You understand what makes a person a good fit for a job and vice versa.
- You enjoy building strong relationships and know how to communicate around highly personal topics such as motivation, compensation, career progression.
- You have worked internationally, ideally have experience working across Europe.
- Great communication skills...of course
Who we are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.