International Business Development Manager - Industrial Processing
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 70 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic hands-on sales professional to drive our ambitious sales activities around the globe. In this role, you will explore new sales opportunities in the Industrial Processing industry and represent ANYbotics towards our customers. You will closely engage with stakeholders to bring our robotic inspection & maintenance solution to automate and digitalize the operation of mining, cement, metals, pulp & paper, water treatment plants and many more. You will work in a fast-growing team of engaged and dedicated colleagues and report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the industrial sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach (see our case studies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Railways, Wind Energy, Construction). Our end customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, as well as all software to enable world-class mobility, autonomy and AI driven inspection insights. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are scaling-up sales of our commercial solution.
- Responsible for the market development (B2B) and sales growth in the Industrial Processing industry
- Analyze and identify new market trends and sales opportunities
- Drive your opportunity pipeline effectively to achieve your sales targets and ensure high information quality of pipeline for transparent forecasting
- Translate customer needs and applications from tenders and RFPs into technical-commercial proposals and take the lead for the successful closing
- Showcase and promote our disruptive technology at conferences, trade fairs, webinars, and events
- Coordinate customer POCs, demos and workshops with the field team and support them accordingly
- Actively involve yourself in the further development of our sales processes & tools
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in engineering, marketing, business or related field
- Proven track record in field of sales and business development of complex high-tech industrial products, solutions and services (ideally with software-enabled hardware)
- Experienced in dealing with large industrial corporates in different geographies/cultures and industries on all management levels
- Strong negotiation skills and creativity in customer interactions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ideally also in German
- Fast learner and able to understand disruptive high-tech products and their related processes quickly
- High curiosity and interest in detailed customer needs and applications, even without technical background
- Experience in working with state of the art CRMs
- High proactiveness, persistence and drive to achieve performance goals
- Ability to travel internationally up to 40%
- Bonus point: Know-how and experience in inspection and maintenance of industrial plants
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.