Head of Demand Generation
Bitmovin provides API based software that powers the world's largest OTT online video providers with video developer tools, built by industry experts.
Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
As a Head of Demand Generation
- Build, lead, manage and train the demand generation team
- Partner with sales, product and marketing leaders to develop, implement and manage growth marketing initiatives
- Implement an integrated marketing campaign framework
- Campaign creation to increase customer engagement
- Leverage ABM, agile marketing, and other proven sales and marketing leadership principles to create strong relationships with client sales, sales operations, and marketing leaders to ensure alignment of sales, marketing and business goals
- Deliver qualified leads and conversions through owned, paid media, and social channels.
- Track and optimize lead generation and sales conversion efforts in order to improve performance throughout the customer journey as measured by qualified lead/conversion volume, cost-per-lead/conversion or other relevant metrics. Report insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders
- Build out customer journeys that span digital assets and platforms by offers
- Manage the placement of all paid media to ensure optimal performance within given budget allocations
- Ownership of web and collaboration with creative resources/agencies to develop and manage high-impact content assets that drive conversions
- Evaluate MarTech solutions to identify the correct mix of marketing technology based on business needs and budget
- 6+ years’ progressive experience in demand generation, marketing operations and business intelligence roles
- Proven experience developing, managing, and delivering successful, integrated B2B demand generation campaigns from conception through implementation, measurement, and analysis.
- Proven experience of managing, leading and developing a team.
- Deep experience in outbound demand generation including content syndication, email marketing, landing page optimization, search, social media, and webinars.
- Power user of Salesforce CRM and marketing automation (Hubspot (preferred) Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) and a passion for technologies that increase lead engagement and conversion.
- Excellent analytical, project management, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience with marketing dashboard/report development, delivery, and analysis including leveraging data from multiple sources
- Proven communication and presentation skills in front of executive-level audiences.
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with sales, sales ops, finance, business operations, and all marketing functions.