Growth Product Manager
Cognism is an all-in-one marketing and sales acceleration solution. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to provide organizations with a compliant way to generate leads and enrich their data. Our services are proven to help B2B organisations visualise, identify and engage their next best business opportunity. We were awarded as one of the LinkedIn 2020 Top 10 Startups to work in!
We have a strong team of product managers working closely with product designers, software engineers and data scientists. Each product manager looks after one or several products within Cognism’s eco-system with autonomy and clear accountability over strategy, goals and metrics.
We are now recruiting for a newly created Growth Product Manager position which will drive our self-serve products where we leverage our data assets for a large B2B audience. You will be working in a newly formed, cross-functional PLG team on the planning and executing of a product-led strategy.
You will always be seeking to identify MVP, drive optimisation through experiments and reduce time to market. We are a scale-up, growing fast, and we expect the product manager to be able to always stay on top of priorities within our fast-paced environment.
This role will report to the Head of Product.
- Develop a deep understanding of Cognism’s business drivers and our users
- Optimise the product experience to improve new user acquisition, conversion rate and retention
- Implement the right metrics and analyse data to identify optimisation opportunities
- Prioritise work for the team to make sure you maximise the value of the features delivered
- Collaborate closely with the marketing department to run experiments and help optimise acquisition channels
- 4+ years of experience and a proven Product Led Growth track record, preferably within a SaaS organisation
- Strong product sense and knowledge of UX principles
- Experience in experiments, like A/B and multivariate test, funnel analysis
- Experience of different agile frameworks and of the lean methodology, breaking down complex problems into small steps to iterate on
- A self-starter who thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with a demonstrable capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- 20 days’ holiday allowance, plus all the usual public holidays.
- Access to private medical, dental and vision insurance schemes.
- Access to 401K scheme.
- Access to mental health support and services from Spill.
- Access to Cognism’s Employee Assistance Program with Health Assured.
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- A remote GP service during these tricky times.
- Regular talks, ‘community’ events and social activities.