Senior Sales Talent Acquisition Partner
Who are we?
Unsupervised has pioneered a new type of Artificial Intelligence that automatically finds insights in data, empowering companies to make smarter, data-informed decisions, based on unsupervised machine learning. Our mission is to create AI tools that empower humans, not replace them.
We’re tackling one of the biggest problems faced by companies today -- data confusion and overwhelm -- with proven leadership, a world-class team, and a game-changing product. Named a top Machine Learning Vendor to watch in 2021 by Data Management Solutions Review, there has never been a better time to join our growing team and help navigate the uncharted waters of unsupervised data insight.
Now is the time to join Unsupervised! Upon closing our series B funding round and launching our new product category, Data Capitalization Management (DCM), the People Experience (PX) Team is laying the foundation to scale our business through a massive, critical growth phase.
In the Sr. Sales TA Partner position on the PX Team at Unsupervised, you will play a pivotal role in building our sales, pre-sales, delivery and customer success teams across a rapidly growing organization. As one of the first internal TA hires, you will assist in establishing and implementing world class recruitment processes and strategies as we define and scale the internal TA function.
If you truly enjoy creating clarity from ambiguity and wearing multiple hats, finding top talent, selling huge growth opportunities, all while providing an amazing candidate and hiring manager experience -- we want to talk to you!What You Will Do
- Develop and build out world-class recruiting strategies for the technical teams across Unsupervised, with a focus on SaaS enterprise sales, commercial sales, sales engineering and customer success
- Proactively manage the full cycle recruiting process: identity, engage and evaluate top talent (from source to close)
- Dive into sourcing to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with diverse talent
- Build and continuously engage passive talent pipelines for future hires
- Be a true thought partner and advisor to executives and stakeholders to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches at all points in the recruiting funnel
- Use data and your experience to identify inefficiencies and improve your process and pipeline
- Deliver a consistently positive candidate and hiring manager experience; act as both a candidate career coach and hiring manager influencer
- Partner with Director of TA and TA Ops Manager to build and implement effective and efficient recruitment, assessment and selection processes and strategies
- Facilitate hiring manager training sessions
What You Bring To The Table
- 8+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with a focus in enterprise sales, commercial sales and customer success
- Extensive talent network
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders
- Experience implementing recruiting processes and process improvements
- Experience identifying, sourcing, and engaging candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches; familiarity with various sourcing tools/techniques and channels
- Proven successful track record of candidate and hiring manager relations excellence, and experience negotiating and closing top-talent, in a competitive labor market
- Working knowledge of ATS systems and pipeline metrics (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience working in data-driven environments, with the ability to track and understand key metrics (conversions rates, time to offer, etc.) and use that data to tell a story
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Operate autonomously and as part of a team, seeking creative solutions to difficult problems
- Experience at a technical startup or similar preferred
- Experience facilitating interview and other relevant training sessions to hiring managers
Compensation Range: 100-130K plus equity
Perks & Benefits:
- Health: Top-of-the-line medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Retirement Plan: 401K and employer matching contribution.
- Home office Stipend: Initial $1000 for an office setup and $100 monthly to cover ongoing remote expenses.
- Flexible + unlimited time-off policy: Plan ahead with your team, take the time you need. Simple as that!
- Parental Leave: We offer 12 weeks of 100% paid time off for all employees during the first year of parenthood. We encourage parents to take time off to be with their families.
- Personal Development: All employees have access to a personal coach through a professional coaching service.
- Headquarters: We have a beautiful office at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains in Boulder, CO.
- Flexible work remotely arrangement for employees: Unsupervised is a remote-friendly company - all year, every year.
Why join us?Our mission is serious, but our culture is fun, collaborative, authentic, and designed to care for the wonderful people who spend time here. We think deeply about how we work and continuously build a workplace that will improve your daily life and positively impact the world.
Unsupervised is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity enriches the workplace, and we are committed to growing our team with the most talented and passionate people from every community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. If you require assistance during the application process due to a disability, please let us know.