Senior Product Designer
Cognism is a leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide. Cognism helps businesses find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing premium company and contact information, including firmographics, technographics, sales trigger events, intent data, verified business emails and phone-verified mobile numbers.
It is a rapidly growing UK tech company that has over 200 employees in 6 countries after only 4 years of operations. Our specialities include – sales intelligence, Sales, AI, ABM, Outbound, Data Cleaning, Email Verification, Data Enrichment, Outbound Marketing, Lead Prospecting, and GDPR.
We have also recently been stated for the third year running as one of the LinkedIn 2021 Top 10 Start-ups to work in!
- Working closely with product management and engineering to understand requirements, rapidly iterate on prototypes, and ultimately translate them into pixel-perfect designs
- Be a strong advocate for the user. Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research, usability testing, and other research methods and data analysis techniques to make informed recommendations for UI/UX
- Take Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to continuously improve the product offering
- Present work & vision to the core team, to business stakeholders and to our clients
- Contribute to Cognism brand identity and guidelines
Our team works in different hubs and we are set up remote first. We make sure we have flexible ways of working for everyone to maximise everyone’s impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or proven history of experience
- Excellent visual design skills with a strong eye for details. Someone passionate about the designing process, from developing strong conceptual foundations to refining the smallest of details with quality
- Portfolio highlighting multiple projects and your direct contributions
- You are comfortable being the primary or lead designer on product design projects from end to end
- Ability to thrive in a distributed organization, being collaborative and supportive
- 4+ years of product design experience
- Experience designing B2B or SaaS applications and/or design systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Figma
- 24 days’ holiday PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays (if UK-based).
- Cushon pension scheme.
- Access to Cognism’s Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured.
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- A remote GP service during these tricky times.
- Access to Spill – our slack integrated therapists.
- Pizza Thursdays.