Cognism is a leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide. Cognism helps businesses find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing premium company and contact information, including firmographics, technographics, sales trigger events, intent data, verified business emails and phone-verified mobile numbers.
It is a rapidly growing UK tech company that has over 200 employees in 6 countries after only 4 years of operations. Our specialities include – sales intelligence, Sales, AI, ABM, Outbound, Data Cleaning, Email Verification, Data Enrichment, Outbound Marketing, Lead Prospecting, and GDPR.
We have also recently been stated for the third year running as one of the LinkedIn 2021 Top 10 Start-ups to work in!
Role in the product team
We have a strong team of product managers working closely with product designers, software engineers and data scientists. Each product manager looks after one or several products within Cognism’s eco-system with autonomy and clear accountability over strategy, goals and metrics.
We are specifically looking for a candidate that will bring a strong technical skill set to the role to help us improve our practice and methodology to deliver products for our marketing and Revenue Operations users.
You will always seek to identify MVP, advocate releasing early and often, and reduce time to market while also reducing risk through effective testing strategies. We are a start-up, growing fast, and we expect the product manager to be able to always stay on top of the priorities in our fast-paced environment.
Our team works in different hubs and we are set up remote first. We make sure we have flexible ways of working for everyone to maximise everyone’s impact.
This role reports to our Head of Product.
- You have had multiple experiences in building successful software product, preferably in a B2B and SaaS environment
- Experience of different agile frameworks and of the lean methodology, breaking down complex problems into small steps to iterate on
- Strong analytical skills, to implement metrics and guide decisions with data
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others
- Strong communication skills with the right level of information from discussing the details of a user story to presenting the roadmap to the company leadership
- Experience working on product with CRM integrations on Salesforce, Hubspot is an advantage
- Ability to thrive in a distributed organization, being collaborative and supportive
- 24 Days’ holiday PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays (if UK-based).
- Cushon pension scheme.
- Access to Cognism’s Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured.
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- A remote GP service during these tricky times.
- Access to Spill – our slack integrated therapists.
- Pizza Thursdays.