Director of Marketing Biopharma US
Nanolive delivers breakthrough imaging solutions that accelerate research in growth industries such as drug discovery and cell therapy. Nanolive’s imaging platforms combine screening, imaging and analysis to radically advance how scientists study living cells and provide novel biological insights such as the mechanisms of cancer and neurodegenerative diseases.
Role: DIRECTOR OF MARKETING BIOPHARMA US
Location: Global responsibility, based in the US (Boston /Cambridge area). Exceptional candidates in other US locations might be considered.
Start Date: Flexible
We’re looking for a highly skilled marketing director to help us promote our offerings to the biopharma market, and identify what our target consumers want so we can create more. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience in similar companies selling research tools in the biopharma market and a comprehensive knowledge on building the right message to address this market. He/she will have an extensive network in the biopharma industry, and interact with clients on a regular basis.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth research to understand biopharma customer needs and identify new market opportunities in the US
- Utilize direct knowledge of customers and competitors to identify target customer segments and create differentiated value propositions and key messages
- Develop and execute global marketing campaigns in collaboration with the European team to drive demand for new and existing Nanolive products; translate programs into tactical marketing plans and execute through development of sales tools & other marketing materials
- Partake on the creation and implementation of marketing content across multiple channels, including social media, web, video and print; achieve agreed upon results for key initiatives
- Identify key performance indicators to measure success, report out metrics and make data-driven decisions to adapt and optimize performance
- Build and sustain long-lasting business relationships with US biopharma customers
- Build up and manage a marketing team in the US
Skills and Qualifications
- Scientific undergraduate qualification or higher in cell biology and/or related field required
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing roles in the Life Sciences industry targeting biotech and pharmaceutical industries with experience in team management
- Combination of technical and marketing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present publicly
- Experience with salesforce/Pardot is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to distill complex information into concise and easy to understand concepts
- Strategic thinker. Able to create go-to-market strategy, and adapt to grow faster than the market
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams and geographies, with the ability to inspire, motivate and influence others
- Enthusiasm to support a new technology in the market
- Full driver's licence
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20% of the time
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.
Please apply directly on our website www.nanolive.ch/about/jobs/ with your full application including your cover letter and CV.