Technical Support Specialist
Cognism is a leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide.
Cognism helps businesses connect with their dream prospects by providing premium contact, company and event information, including firmographics, technographics, sales trigger events, intent data, verified business emails and phone-verified mobile numbers.
Next level GDPR & CCPA compliance, combined with innovative technology and integrations with leading CRM and sales engagement partners, make Cognism the number one choice for businesses looking to create a predictable pipeline, find their next best business opportunity and overcome global compliance barriers.
For more information on Cognism’s intuitive sales intelligence platform powered by world-leading data, compliance and targeting, please visit www.cognism.com.
About the role:
We are looking for amazing people to join our rapidly growing technical support team based in Skopje. You will be part of the team in charge of providing a positive experience to customers in need of help, ranging from installing software, product concerns to more complex technical problems that require nuanced instruction. We currently offer support via email-to-ticket, chat and remote support sessions.
We offer a hybrid work model, with the possibility of working from home or the office.
In addition to technical expertise, we highly value teamwork, collaboration and willingness to learn, as we are a people-oriented, supportive and hard-working team.
- Triage support inquiries and respond to incoming requests from customers, prospects and colleagues through our support channels;
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Educate customers about best practices and product related questions by recommending Help Center content and/or providing product updates.
- Reproduce customer issues, diagnose, and trouble shoot steps to determine the cause of issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalations or unresolved issues and software bugs
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Explain complex and technical concepts to customers in simple, easy-to-understand terms
- Contribute to high levels of customer satisfaction
- Help customers implement Cognism products
- Participate in holiday on-call rotation as required (holiday premium pay)
- Follow a rotating shift schedule to support our global business
- Excellent problem-solving and computer skills with an appetite for new technologies
- Ability to thrive in an evolving environment and to achieve rapid results in a fast-paced, high-risk market space
- Self-starting, intellectually curious and creative individual comfortable operating in ambiguity
- Working professional fluency in English, to communicate effectively both internally and to customers and match tone accordingly
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Strong work ethic is critical
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Hands-on experience with PC, Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Quickly identify problems, form solutions and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- Eager to learn and grow with the team
Bonus points for:
- Working knowledge of remote desktop applications and help desk software, eg. Zendesk
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices eg. Salesforce, Hubspot etc.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role (customer service, account management, technical support etc.; ideally in a software as a service (SaaS) environment
- Full-time, permanent position
- Hybrid work model/work from home
- Personal development & career growth plan
- Modern and comfortable offices in the center of the city
- New set of gadgets
- Snack bar at the offices at all times
- An opportunity to learn and develop
- Gaining experience in a highly specialized, exciting and growing sector
- Access to Cognism’s Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- Company activities and team-building adventures