Enterprise Campaign Marketer
Cognism is a leader in international sales intelligence, setting a new standard for data quality and compliance, trusted by 1000+ revenue teams worldwide. Cognism helps businesses find, engage and close their dream prospects by providing premium company and contact information, including firmographics, technographics, sales trigger events, intent data, verified business emails and phone-verified mobile numbers.
It is a rapidly growing UK tech company that has over 200 employees in 6 countries after only 4 years of operations. Our specialities include – sales intelligence, Sales, AI, ABM, Outbound, Data Cleaning, Email Verification, Data Enrichment, Outbound Marketing, Lead Prospecting, and GDPR.
We have also recently been stated for the third year running as one of the LinkedIn 2021 Top 10 Start-ups to work in!
As we embark on an exciting new phase of our growth journey, this is a great opportunity for an exceptional candidate with experience in B2B marketing, who enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced environment, to join our incredible marketing team.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate - about delivering top-level integrated marketing campaigns to grow our mid-market / enterprise business segment.
- Not afraid to think outside the box – mid-market / enterprise is a new business segment for Congism and so ideation and experimentation is key.
- Has previous experience executing integrated campaigns to large enterprises.
- Analytical - Cognism’s marketing team thrives on data. You’ll be confident in tracking metrics, producing reports, gaining insights and using them to improve your work.
- Organised - Cognism is a fast-paced and demanding business. You’ll need to be good at managing your time, working to deadlines and seeing projects through from ideation to completion.
- Collaborative and inclusive - Cognism’s marketing team is a diverse, close-knit and supportive group of people. We prize good team players who are passionate about learning, sharing their knowledge and working alongside others.
- Effectively manage integrated marketing campaigns from that initial idea creation, through to delivering on timeand to budget.
- Crafting engaging and compelling copy, targeting senior marketing and sales leaders.
- Collecting and using data to inform new campaigns and optimising existing campaigns.
- Consistently refine and test our messaging to maximise revenue generation and optimise performance across all channels.
- Developing and executing targeted lead nurturing campaigns focused on increasing lead readiness and conversion.
- Working closely with the SDR and sales team to ensure the smooth running of the campaigns.
- Working with the demand gen marketing team on campaigns across channels, and much, much more!
- Experience in a similar marketing role with clear evidence of impact (Ideally to be within a Technology or SaaS organisation)
- Experience with organic, paid search and paid social media marketing, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Google AdWords.
- Comfortable in using tools such as Hubspot, Pardot and Google Analytics.
- An analytical mindset - comfortable in working with numbers and data, setting performance metrics and tracking them.
- 24 days’ holiday PLUS all the usual UK public and bank holidays (if UK-based)
- Cushion pension scheme
- Access to Cognism’s Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance
- A remote GP service during these tricky times
- Access to Spill – our slack integrated therapists