C++ Software Developer
Integrated into the R&D department, Software Development Team includes different profiles (Front End developer, Back-End developers, QA specialist). It is in charge of delivering software interacting with the microscope, tools for the production team as well as various scripts. For these purposes it uses a mix of languages and libraries, such as:
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Being in charge of implementing new features, solve bugs, extend the software to new hardware, improve performance, ...
- Being actor on the Internal SW process (Peer Review, Testing, Documentation, development life cycle …)
- Being in contact with other teams inside R&D
- Having a team-player spirit, a quick perception, and a resourceful and fast-learning mindset.
- Being able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Having a strong sense of commitment and responsibility to respect planning.
- Having a high analytical capacity and an adaptable, autonomous, rigorous, and service-oriented mindset.
- Have a desire to learn and improve. Must be interested in learning and working with new technologies.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development through all stages of the project life cycle.
- Proficient in modern C++
- Experience in Qt development
- Strong Knowledge on good practices of development
- Experience in Python
- valid Swiss work permit
Your plus points
- Experience with GPU computing (CUDA)
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with highly motivated, competent, and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.
Please apply directly on our website https://www.nanolive.ch/about/jobs/?jobId=SR_tzUpKA1rg with your full application including your cover letter and CV.