We are looking for a Technical Architect to strengthen our R&D team and take an active role in the definition and the development as well as the maintenance of the technical architecture of our highly innovative Anti-Fraud software solution! This position involves a significant part of technological watch as well as expertise and proactivity on the software architecture of NetGuardians products.
NetGuardians' Solution is a flagship Data Analytics Software composed of a state-of-the-art Web interface on top of a big data platform running on a Spark / Mesos cluster making use of Artificial Intelligence techniques and Cutting-Edge Machine Learning approaches.
Are you willing to take part of this adventure?
As part of your role, you will not only develop and maintain the architecture of our technology, but you will also support your R&D colleagues regarding technology, design, and technical matters.
You are motivated and eager to learn and discover new technologies and integrate a passionate and innovative R&D team to work on exciting projects, while having responsibilities on our product architecture. You possess good presentation skills with great influencing and assertiveness skills. You are well-organized, able to meet deadlines and showing a high level of autonomy.
- At least 8 years’ experience in software development around Java technologies with a proven experience in software architecture and definition of technical guidelines
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent, MSc is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the Java Programming Language and its 8th edition
- Excellent knowledge on Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment techniques (Gitlab, ...)
- Proven track record on container infrastructures (docker, podman, kubernetes, ...)
- Experience with automation / provisioning tools (Ansible, Terraform, ...)
- Excellent knowledge of Unix/Linux
- Good notions in Web technologies. Angular / Bootstrap knowledge is a plus
- Experience with shell scripting or Python
- Excellent knowledge in Software Architecture and Software Design
- Fluent in English, French or any other language is a plus.
Why join us
- Excellent career development opportunities
- An international experience with a global customer base
- A dynamic environment with motivated colleagues
- The opportunity to be a part of an exciting adventure
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing successful and innovative company