Business Development Internship
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 80 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
ANYbotics transforms the industrial sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach (see our case studies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Railways, Wind Energy, Construction). Our robot solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. Our core customers are large asset operators and industrial service providers pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance.
We are looking for a talented and highly motivated Business Development Intern to support our growing Business Development Team as of July 2022. The ideal duration of the full-time paid internship is six months.
- Analyze our global target verticals and identify new leads using market data and industry intelligence
- Research relevant market, competitor and customer information (press releases, projects, products, financials, etc.)
- Support the team on ad hoc projects and enquiries via desk research to help drive decision making
- Create new value-adding reporting landscape based on newly introduced CRM
- Assist in the tender and offering process
- You have an excellent academic background from a leading university pursuing a degree in business administration, marketing or similar
- You are an independent and reliable self-starter and are motivated to work in a dynamic tech environment
- You demonstrate strong organizational and analytical skills and are able to conceptualize and think strategically
- You have a structured work style and are confident to work independently
- You would like to work with us for at least 6 months
- Proficient in English, German is a plus
Please note that we are only able to consider applications from Schengen-Area citizens.
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.