SAAS SALES MANAGER
Bring your strong sales skills to Morphean, the European leader in video monitoring and surveillance.
As SaaS Sales Manager, you’ll be the key, go-to person within Morphean, managing all aspects of our assigned channel partners across the Benelux regions, in addition to developing new partners across the country into key accounts. You’ll own the relationship with end-users and partners, training and driving them to meet sales
objectives, which will be a major accountability. As well as coordinating internal resources and acting as the communication channel between sales, marketing, technical support, and development.
We offer an independent, dynamic working environment with a young, innovative team and plenty of opportunity for training and professional development, in addition to experience across many market areas.
With a revolutionary VsaaS (Video surveillance as a Service) solution that sets the new standard for video protection, morphean is on the mission bring to the market innovative video surveillance, access control and business intelligence solutions, hosted service/ management platforms, incident detection and video content analysis technology.
With 15 years’ experience as a pioneer in digital video protection systems, we use cutting-edge technology to provide smart, proactive surveillance for customers, in addition to state-of-the- art marketing tools to monitor trends and improve their business. From capture with IP cameras to recordings in the cloud, from smart analysis to automatic alerts or tailored business intelligence tools, our platform ensures video surveillance and monitoring is relevant and
straight forward. Learn more at morphean.com
• Full training
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme.
• Company pension
• Social events
• Establishing requirements from customers and partners to support the Morphean product roadmap
• Close liaison with strategic technology partners to support end-user activities
• Regular reporting to our management team whilst maintaining our CRM
• Educated to degree level
• track record in sales, national/key account management, sales
engineering and/or project management, ideally in B2B SaaS sales
• Strong solution sales skills and the ability to operate at a strategic level
within our re-sellers
• Ability to build strategic and trusted relationships at all levels with end-
users and partners.
• A first-class, all-round communicator, presenter and trainer, you can
additionally offer knowledge of:
o IP/networking technology and a solid understanding of cloud computing
o IP cameras and physical access control would be advantageous o Strong knowledge of SaaS business model
o Multilingual a distinct advantage, French language skills would be advantageous