Thermal Engineer - Climate control and dynamic water generation
With the thermal engineer opening, we wish to build our eco-system dedicated to the development of our green energy efficient water generation, drying technology, and cooling system making use of thermal energies, for improved human welfares. These are the fresh water and environmental requisites for our target – the sustainably distributed eco-system.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Thermal Engineer to join our team in our new brand offices in Ecublens – Lausanne Area.
• Conceptualize, design, and implement innovative process engineering strategies for the development of our sustainable and Eco-friendly products
• Development of thermal engineering -related experimental prototypes and simulation for models
• Design and construction of experimental test facilities for prototype performance characterization
• Planning and execution of experimental campaigns to validate simulation results
• Cooperation with other team members to achieve technology and/or system integration
• Assessment of components within the pilot-level and mass-production
• Contribution to our IP strategy and patent activity to grow our patent portfolio
• Master or Ph.D. degree in Thermal/Mechanical/Energy/Process Engineering
• Excellent knowledge in applied heat and mass transfer of energy systems
• Knowledge in phase-change heat transfer, i.e., two-phase flow and evaporation, is highly desirable
• Experience in 3D CAD design process (Solidworks), and at least one of the followings: i) experimental skills, ii) process flow simulations, or iii) structural analysis
• Hands-on experience in conceptualizing a novel idea to realizing Proof-of-Concepts (POCs) and/or prototype demonstrations
• Innovative out-of-the-box thinking and good problem-solving skills
• Knowledge in design and implementation of control applications is an asset
• Proficient level in English
Why should you apply (now)?
• Come join a creative and international team dedicated to finding innovative solutions to a sustainable and Eco-friendly future for all of us
• Be part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team working in close relation with R&D to develop and integrate brand new technologies into tomorrow’s products
• Contribute actively to the final product, with your ideas and initiatives. At Freshape, we value creativity and reward it
• Embrace opportunities within Freshape(90% of our managers were promoted through organic growth)
• Work in brand new offices and laboratories, close to Lausanne (Ecublens)