OFFICE MANAGER (LAUSANNE, CH)
Do you want to deep dive in the fast-growing industry of drones and get a rewarding experience within a dynamic startup environment?
At Flyability, we believe that robots should be sent in hazardous places and dangerous situations instead of putting humans in danger. To support our belief we created Elios, the world’s first collision-tolerant flying robot that for the first time allows entry to complex and indoor spaces. Joining Flyability is not just taking on a new job, it is seizing the opportunity to improve the life of millions of people and build the future of robotics.
To complete our creative and dynamic team based in Lausanne, we are seeking a:
We are looking for a hands-on Office Manager to work on a variety of tasks related to office operations with one goal: make sure our colleagues feel comfortable, safe, efficient, and happy at work.
What you will own:
- Take care of our common spaces and establishing best practices to keep them welcoming and safe
- Manage relationships with service providers, be the point of contact for maintenance
- Dispatch phone calls and emails
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Organize relocation and onboarding of new employees
- Organize afterworks and internal events
- Make sure that employees have access to necessary IT infrastructure and support
- You have a positive, organized, detail-oriented, communicative, and proactive personality
- Professional command of both English and French
- First experience in a similar position is an asset
- Tech savvy
- Available immediately
- Driving license