Director Direct Sales / Robotics
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 90 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hands-on Sales Director to lead our team of Account Executives and drive our ambitious sales activities around the globe. In this role, you will define our direct sales strategy and processes, drive new sales opportunities with your team and have a large impact on achieving our ambitious growth targets. You will hire new team members in order to double the team within 12 months and drive the scaling of our sales activities on a global scale. You will work in a fast-growing team of engaged and dedicated colleagues and report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the industrial sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach (see our case studies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Railways, Wind Energy, Construction). Our customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large-scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, as well as all software to enable world-class mobility, autonomy and AI driven inspection insights. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are scaling up sales of our commercial solution.
- Shape and execute overarching direct sales strategy
- Identify and analyze market trends and drive the closing of high-profile sales opportunities
- Lead the direct sales team, hire and retain talents, and ensure personnel coaching and development
- Continuously improve our sales processes towards scalability
- Ensure proper pipeline management and forecasting within our CRM (HubSpot)
- Create interaction framework between direct and channel sales and ensure close cooperation
- Closely collaborate with Marketing Communications and Business Development to translate customer needs into innovative go-to-market approaches
- Showcase and promote our disruptive technology at conferences, trade fairs, webinars, and events
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) in business, engineering, or related field
- Proven track record in growing the sales pipeline within complex enterprise sales environment of industrial products & solutions (ideally with software-enabled hardware)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and experience in building and leading high-growth teams, including recruiting, mentoring and performance management
- Experienced in dealing with large enterprise accounts in different geographies/cultures and industries on all management levels
- Proficient knowledge in working with state of the art CRMs
- Strong negotiation skills and creativity in customer interactions
- High proactiveness, persistence, and drive to achieve excellent outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.