Engineer of Production Software
Nanolive, a growing scale-up company situated at the Lake Geneva Park in Tolochenaz, proposes complete imaging and analysis solutions of live cell imaging. The disruptive imaging technology allows users for the first time ever to explore living cells in 3D in a totally uninvasive manner with unprecedented intracellular insights. To support its growth, Nanolive is looking for a highly motivated and outstanding Engineer of Production Software.
This position is ideal for an individual willing to understand Nanolive products in depth and use this knowledge to maintain and improve the production processes and software production tools for Nanolive microscopes.
As part of the Hardware development team, the Engineer of Production Software is responsible for the production process tools for Nanolive products. He/she must understand the technicality of the devices to design, optimize, and maintain the processes and the corresponding tools used for their tuning. It is a crucial interdisciplinary role at the border between production and R&D.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, maintain, and optimize the tuning processes for Nanolive products
- Define, prototype, test and validate new tuning procedures
- Design, develop and validate entry control tests for critical components
- Identify manufacturing needs for new products in development
- Ensure all requirements are considered and covered during the production of the devices
- Design benches with other engineers to integrate new tuning processes
- Gather, maintain, and prioritize production feedback regarding the production tools
- Document process changes and manage their implementation
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s or Engineering degree in Electronics, Robotics, Computer science or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of professional experience in C++ programming
- High analytical capacity
- Autonomous, rigorous, and pragmatic mindset
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Team player spirit, a quick perception, and a resourceful and fast-learning mindset
- Fluency in French and English
- Valid Swiss work permit
- Experience in industrialization
- Knowledge/Experience in Python programming
- Knowledge in optics, electronics, and/or mechanics
What we can offer
You will get the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with highly motivated, competent and experienced individuals, and make a real difference for our customers. You will be working with a cutting-edge technology and facing the exclusive challenge of making it accessible to a wide audience by implementing creative solutions.