Software QA Engineer (Remote - US, Canada, or UK)
We Are Charging Up 5G and Driving Meaningful Transformation
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Commerce Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.
Software QA Engineer – Applications
This is an exceptional opportunity in the QA Engineering team for a hands-on, individual contributor to test the platform to extremes and share the knowledge to both improve the product and educate sales, delivery & support on best practices.
What You Will Do:
- Manual and automated test design, execution, and reporting
- Analyze functional requirements including use cases, and creating associated test plans
- Server side and client quality assurance
- Extension and enhancement of test environments and automation tools to support new and existing product functionality
- Reporting and verification of defects
- Strong collaboration with team members and other departments
What You Will Bring:
- Software quality assurance experience
- Application testing and basic database experience
- Knowledge of commerce, financial or payment applications is preferred
- Experience working in a Linux development environment
- Troubleshooting skills in both blackbox and whitebox testing
- Knowledge of source control and bug tracking tools
- Highly team oriented, collaborative, inquisitive and flexible
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related subject area
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north star
- Making an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industry.
- Working on complex and challenging problems.
- Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the world
- Contributing to making our customers into raving fans
- Being part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding together
- Being valued and rewarded