Magnetic Device Engineer
Freshape was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialized in high-tech solutions for human-eye friendly and low-energy smart information display devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Magnetic Device Engineer to join our team in our new brand offices in Ecublens – Lausanne Area.
• Conceptualize, design, and implement innovative process engineering strategies to support the development of our sustainable and Eco-friendly products
• Design and simulate high-efficient micro-scale electromagnet based on realistic manufacturing process
• Assembly and characterize micro-scale electromagnets to verify the simulation for further optimization
• Establish testing platforms and procedures for prototype performance characterization
• Search for and communicate with suppliers for customized components
• Cooperation with other team members to achieve technology and/or system integration
• Assessment of components within the pilot-level or potential mass-production
• Contribution to our IP strategy and patent activity to grow our patent portfolio
• Master’s degree in mechatronic, electrical or electronic engineering and >2 year working experience in related product development.
• Solid knowledge and project experience in magnetism and electromagnetism domain.
• Good skills in finite element analysis tools for DC electromagnetism, eg. COMSOL.
• Hands-on experience in PCB assembly and micro-component assembly.
• Proficient level in English
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY (NOW)?
• Come join a creative and international team dedicated to finding innovative solutions to a sustainable and Eco-friendly future for all of us
• Be part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team working in close relation with R&D to develop and integrate brand new technologies into tomorrow’s products
• Contribute actively to the final product, with your ideas and initiatives. At Freshape, we value creativity and reward it
• Embrace opportunities within Freshape(90% of our managers were promoted through organic growth)
• Work in brand new offices and laboratories, close to Lausanne (Ecublens)
Are you willing to offer your skills and ideas to a better cause? Does this job description look like the future you want for your career?