Senior Frontend Engineer
- Be part of a cross-functional distributed product team that works with a dual-track agile process: quickly validate product ideas and ship working software that our customers love.
- Build customer-facing features using Angular, TypeScript, Sass and Webpack.
- Join a team that builds scalable backend services, data pipelines and APIs using Amazon Web Services.
Projects you could work on:
- Helping us bring Avrios into the pockets of our drivers by allowing them to handle everything related to their company car through a modern mobile app.
- Making it possible for customers on our free tier to be completely self-service, by automating all processes and nurturing them to be engaged customers of our product.
Who we are looking for:
- You are an exceptionally talented software engineer.
- You are passionate about building world-class experiences that delight our customers.
- You're proud of the code you write, but you're also pragmatic.
- You're focused, driven and can get projects across the finish line.
- You have extensive experience in building and running large, complex and scalable web applications.
- You're empathetic, humble and love to help your teammates grow.
- A keen eye for the customer and a passion for solving their problems using modern web development technologies (HTML5, TypeScript, Sass and Webpack).
- Familiarity with Redux, Ngrx or other state management libraries.
- A desire to turn designs into maintainable code and help us build a reusable, flexible and robust frontend library.
- An interest in mentoring fellow frontend developers and sharing your expertise with them
- Excellent spoken and written English communication — German not required.
- Desired: Experience on a cross-functional product team and familiarity with modern approaches to hybrid app development such as CapacitorJs are a plus.
- Competitive compensation above market average.
- A clear mandate with company-defining impact within a product-led B2B SaaS company.
- Work like the most successful tech companies — inspired and coached by SVPG.
- Collaborative environment with a passionate, distributed and diverse team.
- People-focused culture that promotes open feedback and professional development.
- Remote-first mindset with a great office in the heart of Berlin as a perk.