Senior Technical Consultant - Contract Role
We Are Charging Up 5G and Driving Meaningful Transformation
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Commerce Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.
Senior Technical Consultant - contract role located in MelbourneAn exciting opportunity to work at the intersection of 5G, cloud native technologies and MATRIXX software's innovative real-time charging technology. We are looking for an experienced Technical Consultant to join our Oceana team. You Will Do:Your focus will on the deployment, configuration and testing of MATRIXX's Digital Commerce platform, a fully converged 4G OCS, 5G CHF.
- Carry out IP network design relating to the integration of the MATRIXX solution with customer's network and IT systems.
- Deploy and configure the MATRIXX application on a range on infrastructure types including bare metal, VM and cloud native Kubernetes environments.
- Document, execute and debug system tests to prove correct functional and non-functional system testing of the MATRIXX solution.
- Support our customers with other test phases such as System Integration testing, Operational Readiness Testing.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience with real-time charging related solutions (OCS, CHF), particularly integration and testing.
- Your extremely 'hands-on' background with significant practical experience across one or more of the following technology areas: Linux configuration and networking, telco network architecture and signalling (CAMEL/CAP/Diameter), DevOps, CI-CD methods, Python or other software languages, Public cloud technologies and operations, Containers and Orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes), software testing tools and techniques.
- A proven track record of significant personal contribution in projects centred on the above capabilities and technologies.
- Your self-starter attitude, the capability to learn fast and work effectively and independently.
- The ability to thrive in a high-pressured, fast moving environment.
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north star
- Making an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industry.
- Working on complex and challenging problems.
- Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the world
- Contributing to making our customers into raving fans
- Being part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding together
- Being valued and rewarded