Magnet Research Engineer
Freshape was established with the vision of building a better world tomorrow.
Today, we are a dynamic and growing company specialized in high-tech solutions for distributed and sustainable energy devices.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Magnet Research Engineer to join our team in our new brand offices in Ecublens – Lausanne Area.
• Conceptualize, design, and implement innovative process engineering strategies to support the development of our sustainable and Eco-friendly products
• Design and establish fabrication process of micro-scale magnets including arranging required processing tools
• Establish characterization protocols and perform the characterization of micro-scale magnets regarding their magnetic and optical properties
• Optimize the performance of micro-scale magnets to reach the desired application needs
• Search for and communicate with suppliers for suitable raw materials
• Cooperation with other team members to achieve technology and/or system integration
• Assessment of components within the pilot-level or potential mass-production
• Contribution to our IP strategy and patent activity to grow our patent portfolio
• Master’s degree in material science, chemical engineering or similar fields and >2 year working experience in related product development
• Knowledge and project experience in magnetism
• Hands-on experiences in composite materials mixing between nanoparticles and polymer resin
• Wide knowledge and experiences in thermal and UV curable polymer resins
• Good skills and experiences in various large area coating techniques, eg. blade coating, wire bar coating, etc
• Fluent in English
Why should you apply (now)?
• Come join a creative and international team dedicated to finding innovative solutions to a sustainable and Eco-friendly future for all of us
• Be part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary team working in close relation with R&D to develop and integrate brand new technologies into tomorrow’s products
• Contribute actively to the final product, with your ideas and initiatives. At Freshape, we value creativity and reward it
• Embrace opportunities within Freshape(90% of our managers were promoted through organic growth)
• Work in brand new offices and laboratories, close to Lausanne (Ecublens)