Total Rewards Manager
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Commerce Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.You will have an exciting opportunity to make your mark by bringing your vision, strategy, and passion to our growing organization. You will play a critical role in overseeing the development, implementation, and maintenance of the compensation and benefits programs that span across 20+ countries.
What You Will Do
- Develop and participate in compensation surveys to analyze the company’s competitive position.
- Review proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines and recommend corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems.
- Recommend company salary structure movements, salary increase budgets, and FLSA exemptions.
- Prepare studies and make recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation, or stock options.
- Monitor and evaluate the company’s benefits programs including insurance programs, retirement plans, sick leave, time off, and vacation policies.
- Ensure company compliance with local & in-country laws governing both compensation and benefits practices.
- Ensure programs are current regarding trends, practices, and costs.
- Coordinate vendor management, wellness, and health education initiatives.
- Negotiate coverage services and costs with brokers.
- Analyze cost containment strategies.
What You Bring
- Degree in Human Resources/Business/English or other related fields
- 5+ years of compensation and benefits experience, preferably supporting multiple countries.
- Strong analytical skills with high proficiency in excel.
- Sound judgment and strong business acumen.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- International compensation or benefits experience.
- Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business challenges associated with growth and scaling.
- Prior experience with a fast-paced, technology start-up.
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north starMaking an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industryWorking on complex and challenging problems.Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the worldContributing to making our customers into raving fansBeing part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding togetherBeing valued and rewarded