Internship/Alternance - Strategy & Marketing - Market Intelligence
Millions of field operations happen every day as new technologies are being deployed (fiber optic, smart energy meters, solar panels, eCar stations, etc). Yet, all these events barely leave any digital trace for companies that drive them. At Deepomatic, we are convinced that linking the physical and digital worlds starts with something as simple as a photo, which can provide valuable information to companies about their daily field operations. Our AI-powered image recognition platform enables field service companies to get a complete, real-time and objective view over what happens during their numerous everyday field operations.
Deepomatic has today over 60 employees, based in Paris, London, New-York, Roma and Tel Aviv.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Market Intelligence intern from September 2022, for a duration of 6 months (1 year in case of ‘alternance’). You will join the Marketing team and assist our Head of Business Development by carrying out market analysis enabling Deepomatic to validate the new verticals to target. You will also collect insights about the telecom industry, a strategic sector which has been taking part in many of the world’s technological innovations, to continuously update the Sales & Marketing team.
On the new sectors where Deepomatic considers developing its activity, you will be in charge of:
- Field & online market research: collecting data per sector and geographies, through online research and event attendance (conferences, forums, working groups, etc.), to understand the ecosystems, define market volumes/values and identify ideal customer profiles and persona.
- Benchmarking potential competitors or alternative offers
- Compiling the result of your work in written reports and/or powerpoint presentations, leveraging usual marketing methodologies (SWOT, PESTEL, etc.) to allow the Sales & Marketing team to make strategic decisions.
- Helping to validate the use cases Deepomatic can address on these sectors
- Helping to define the marketing levers that will position Deepomatic and generate first sales opportunities (exhibitions/conferences, associations/federations, networking groups, etc.)
- Contribute to the creation of sales enablement materials thanks to your research
On the sectors Deepomatic already addresses, such as the telecommunications, you will be in charge of:
- Doing market research per target country (level of maturity, ecosystem, competitive analysis, regulations, etc.) and compile your work in written reports and/or presentations.
- Following market news
- Student in a Marketing, Strategy or Management program, looking for a gap year or end-of-study internship (‘stage conventionné’) or a work-study program (‘alternance’).
- You have a 1st experience in B2B Marketing or Strategy
- You are interested in working in a growing tech-oriented start-up.
- You have great analytical and written skills, as well as great presentation skills
- You are curious, organized, with attention to details
- You have a good level of French & English (written and spoken). German or Spanish would be a plus.
- You are very much used to Powerpoint and Excel.
Why should you join us?
-Great international and dynamic team spirit
-50% of Navigo pass covered by Deepomatic
-Ticket restaurant (9,46€ per day, to enjoy the variety of nice restaurants around the office)
-Healthy snacks (and sometimes not so healthy ;) ) at the office
-Regular company events (Raclette, Christmas, Spring and Summer parties) and afterworks