Marketing Communications Campaign Manager (80-100%)
ANYbotics is a fast-growing tech company dedicated to shaping the future of mobile robotics across multiple industries. Join our highly talented and motivated team of more than 90 people and work on cutting-edge robot technology.
We are looking for a campaigner at heart: You own the campaign roadmap and make sure that our campaigns (events, new offerings and product launches, customer and partner initiatives) have the greatest impact for our existing and potential customers and the general visibility of ANYbotics. You are eager to think conceptually at the same time as to be very hands on in daily tasks. You will continuously measure the success of campaigns and you are eager to evaluate and implement smart and innovative ways of communicating. You are a digital native as most of our campaigns are digital but you love to combine digital with analog as we have a great robot to show in real life and we do this successfully at on-site events. You will be working very closely with your direct manager and the executive team, with Content and Digital Marketing, with Product Management and Sales Development that runs account based initiatives.
The Market & Our Technology
ANYbotics transforms the industrial sector by introducing robotics to a wide range of novel applications that so far were beyond reach (see our case studies in Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Railways, Wind Energy, Mining, Construction). Our end customers are large asset operators and service providers of industrial plants pioneering the use of robotics technology for inspection and maintenance. Our solution enables autonomous routine inspections and monitoring of large scale industrial facilities for increased safety and productivity. We develop numerous customized hardware systems, including the entire robotic platform, actuators, sensors, inspection payloads, charging systems, as well as all software to enable world-class mobility, autonomy and AI driven inspection insights. We have proven the technology and the business impact to our customers in long-term pilot projects and are scaling-up sales of our commercial solution.
- Build and run our campaign calendar
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to get the maximum out of our campaigns
- Run our LinkedIn company page and engage with the community and with your colleagues
- Research innovative and smart ways of reaching our target audiences
- Measure and improve campaign impact performance (Google Analytics, HubSpot and other tools)
- Plan and execute our newsletter as one of the important touch points of our campaigns
- Edit our website according to our campaigns’ needs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related discipline
- 4+ years of marketing communications experience, ideally in a B2B industrial environment
- Strong knowledge of marketing campaign management practices and tools
- Extensive social media knowledge and great project management skills
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple campaigns and multiple stakeholders at the same
- Excellent writing, editing and oral communication skills in English (German is a plus)
We offer you a very exciting and dynamic work environment, the opportunity to become part of a fast-growing company and an ambitious team that is on a mission to change the industrial inspection market, a chance to leverage your experience and bring in your own ideas, a fair market salary, an attractive employee stock ownership plan, and a job in the city of Zurich.