Manager, Sales Development (Remote US)
Beekeeper is looking for a passionate, driven leader who wants to be a part of something big. As a Manager, Sales Development for North America, you will deliver massive value by coaching, leading, and developing our team of Sales Development Representatives. These people play a crucial role in each new customer’s journey with Beekeeper, as they generate outbound interest and qualify/convert inbound inquiries into sales-qualified leads.
The North American sales development team works closely with the marketing team, the sales team, and others within the company. Thus, the Sales Development Manager will be an important fulcrum in coordinating between the various groups, while mentoring each BDR to perform to the best of their capabilities.
- Lead a team of Sales Development Representatives focused on converting inbound leads and generating outbound opportunities via personalised emails, phone calls, videos, and other methods.
- Gather data about progress and results in order to guide the team toward best practices for maximizing productivity while providing each customer with an amazing experience
- Coordinate with the marketing team, sales team and other stakeholders to align strategies and goals
- Leverage your quota-carrying sales experience to develop SDR’s for eventual promotions into sales (or other roles within the organisation)
- Provide guidance to the team on the various technologies that can propel their progress more efficiently over time
What we look for in you
- 5 years of experience, including at least 1-2 in sales or sales development leadership. Previous quota-carrying Mid-Market or Enterprise sales experience preferred.
- Excellent leadership skills, with the ability to mentor and motivate people early in their sales careers
- A working understanding of sales intelligence solutions (like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, InsideView, Clearbit, Groove, etc)
- A working understanding of sales engagement solutions (like Outreach, SalesLoft, HubSpot, etc)
- A working understanding of conversational marketing solutions (like Drift, HubSpot, Intercom, etc)
- A working understanding of conversation intelligence solutions (like Gong, Chorus, SalesLoft, RingDNA, etc)
- Proficiency with Salesforce lead flows, customer relationship management, and custom reporting/dashboards
- Excellent prospecting, qualification sales discovery, and sales fundamentals
- A referenceable track record of positive attitude, teamwork, and success
What we offer
- A competitive incentivised OTE with uncapped commission and very good accelerators.
- A great career trajectory.
- A remote work environment.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities.
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed.
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- 100% Medical, Vision, and Dental for most plans plus (or +) 50% coverage for spouse, dependents or domestic partners
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer matching
- Fitness & wellness cost reimbursement up to 50 USD/month
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
*For Colorado residents: The OTE salary range for this position’s level is between $102,000 and $150,000 with a 70/30 split. Our total compensation consists of base salary (depending on education, experience, knowledge, skills, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data), stock options plus several additional benefit coverage including learning and development fund, Home Office Set-up reimbursement and the rest of the benefits you can see here.
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page
At Beekeeper, we celebrate diversity! All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.