Principal Mobile Engineer - iOS (Poland)
Have you ever wondered what tools frontline workers like hotel and hospitality employees use to work efficiently? Remember pinboards or paper processes? That is history!
Beekeeper’s platform is the beating heart for frontline businesses, as it combines all great features to make the frontline workforce successful and engaged.
We are transforming the way frontline businesses work. Do you want to join the mission?
As an Principal Mobile Engineer (iOS), you will be the technical leader responsible for the way we develop and improve our iOS mobile app, which is currently being used in more than 130 countries. You will have a chance to join the team that is redefining communication in the workplace and architecting innovative solutions to engage the non-desk workforce.
Location set-up: Krakow office or hybrid model or remote
- Set the technical direction for the iOS development at Beekeeper
- Drive efforts to improve the quality and customer experience of our product
- Translate requirements, designs and wireframes into inspiring user experiences
- Build and maintain high-performance, reusable and reliable Swift and Objective-C code
- Work closely in a cross-functional team with other passionate software engineers, designers, quality assurance, and product managers to develop and ship new features
- Identify, prototype, define and implement best practices in mobile development
Projects you will work on
- Further improvement of our main Beekeeper platform and implementing new features together with our mobile team
- Refactoring of existing Objective-C code towards Swift modules
- Increase modularization, testability and performance our iOS App
- Introducing new concepts to share code between different platforms (iOS, Android end even web)
- Continuous improvement of the build pipeline and release process
- Mentoring and guiding more junior developers
What we look for in you
- Deep understanding of the mobile ecosystem & technologies
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift
- 5+ years of experience with mobile app development
- A passion for computer systems and technology
- iOS apps published on the App Store
- Fluency in English, as we speak mostly English at work
Bonus Points (nice to have)
- We love an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins and/or Bitrise
- Experience with Android development
Our technology stack
- Swift and Objective-C as programming languages
- Swift Package Manager
- Bitrise and Jenkins as Continuous Integration platform
- Realm as the ORM layer
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- 20 000 PLN sign-on bonus
- A generous learning budget to help you continuously learn and pursue your personal learning goals
- Choose the cooperation you want: B2B or employment contract
- Thriving engineering community where you will develop
- Opportunity to be involved and define the future of frontend engineering
- Support in relocation or work permit process (within Europe)
- Remote friendly culture, Work from abroad (60 days a year)
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich, Berlin, Krakow and in the US. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page.