Senior Accounts Payable Expert
Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
After closing our $80M Series B funding this spring, we are thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth environment. We are now looking for a new colleague to become our Senior Accounts Payable Expert in Amsterdam! 🚀
As Senior Accounts Payable Expert you are responsible for developing product initiatives for one of our key product modules, invoice. This is a temporary project in a product-driven company and our product is the key factor for our and our client’s success is crucial for our continuous growth. With a team of talented engineers you will ensure to achieve Yokoy’s ambitious goals with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
What you'll do:
- You support the product team for the entire product module experience: creating the vision, setting strategic direction, and successfully delivering key product outcomes
- You partner with engineering, design, marketing, sales, and customer success teams to build solutions that increase customer satisfaction and grow our business
- You use techniques such as prototyping, user research and data analysis to make data informed decisions to help guide decisions on future improvements and optimizations we can make
- You participate in research and testing (we spend lots of time talking directly to our customers!) to understand not only customer pain and identify opportunities for improvement, but also to deeply understand the industry and different segments of the market
What you'll need:
- You have at least 5 years of experience with accounts payable and are considered as a subject matter expert
- You like solving challenging problems and iterating quickly
- You are an excellent communicator with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are comfortable to work within tight deadlines and adjust to changes in priorities
- You are fluent in English, other languages are a plus
What you'll get:
- We love to see people thrive! You'll have the resources to own and be able to shape things from day one
- Work closely with the founders and the leadership team
- We’re fast - quickly measure and learn the impact of your work
- Grow - we’re growing fast, and you’re the expert. Help us shape our growth!
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you have found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output and not at what time it was produced
- Remote - we enjoy in-person sessions, but we have also learned (thank you Covid) how to be efficient with remote working
- Competitive scale-up package
We are keen to get to know you. Apply with your CV and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you would like to join Yokoy. We look forward to your application!
What’s going to happen next: we aim to get back to you regarding your application within the next 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take around 4 weeks to complete. If you need more flexibility or are on a tighter schedule, don’t be afraid to let us know.
If after reading our job ad you figure that this isn’t the right fit for you, feel free to share it with a friend or colleague who might be interested.
This important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid and large sized enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense, company card and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software tool helps our global customers save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 140 employees and offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna and Amsterdam we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management.