Do you want to join us on the journey of disrupting the spend management business? Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment with a passionate and supportive team? Yokoy is growing!
After closing our $80M Series B funding this spring, we are thriving in a fast-paced hypergrowth environment. We are now looking for a new colleague to join us as an Account Manager in Amsterdam! 🚀
As a member of our Enablement & Growth team in Amsterdam, you will play a key role in managing our fast-growing customer accounts along long-term partnerships and generating growth through up-sell and cross-sell opportunities. You will identify new use cases for the digital transformation of our customer companies and support them in realizing the full potential of our Spend Management Solution in the long term.
What you'll do:
- Management and expansion of long-term customer relationships in the D-A-CH region
- Active development of use cases for the further account expansion of our Saas Platform with our customers
- Increasing customer satisfaction, collecting customer feedback and deriving improvement opportunities
- Identification, consulting and derivation of possible optimization potentials (up- or cross-selling) up to contract conclusion
- Negotiation of contract extensions of your existing customers
- Identification of churn risk
- Carrying out demos of new product modules for existing customers
- You arouse the interest and curiosity for upcoming products (brand and product promotion)
- Coordination with other departments (especially sales and product teams)
What you'll bring:
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a similar field (ideally in Customer Success, Renewal Management, Account Management, Sales, etc.)
- Proactive problem solver who can deliver real value to the customer
- Passion for relationship building and good empathy skills
- Can-do attitude and strong communication skills
- Experience in a fintech or SaaS is a plus
- Fluency in German and English, other languages are a plus
What we offer:
- We love to see people blossom! You get the opportunity to take things into your own hands and shape them from day one
- You'll work closely with the founders and leadership team
- We move fast - you feel the impact of your work immediately
- We are growing fast and you are the expert. Help us shape our growth
- Flexibility - everyone has their own highly productive times - you found your sweet spot? Perfect, we look at the output, not what time it was produced
- Remote - we love in-person sessions, but we've also learned (thanks Covid) how to be efficient with remote work
- We offer you a competitive scale-up package
We want to get to know you. Apply with your resume and/or LinkedIn profile and a few words about why you want to work at Yokoy. We look forward to receiving your application!
What's next: We aim to get back to you with a response to your application within the next 10 business days. Our application process usually takes about 4 weeks. If you need more flexibility or have a tighter schedule, let us know.
After reading our job ad, did you conclude that the position isn't right for you? Feel free to forward it to a friend or acquaintance who might be interested.
This important to us: Yokoy is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We welcome people from all backgrounds who are looking to make the future simple with us. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management for mid and large sized enterprises. We are the partner of choice when it comes to the automation of expense, company card and supplier invoice processes. Our intelligent software tool helps our global customers save time and money, prevent fraud, increase employee satisfaction and get valuable data insights to control their spend. With over 140 employees and offices in Zurich, Munich, Vienna and Amsterdam we are a fast growing company with a vision to become the global leader in Spend Management.