Manager, Commercial Marketing Oncology
In our journey to impact on patients lives, we are looking for a Commercial Marketing Manager, Oncology to join our Commercial Marketing team in Europe. Reporting to the Director of Commercial Marketing, you will work closely with teams across the organization spanning Product Management, Events, Scientific Communications, Public Relations, Sales, and Digital Operations to develop effective marketing plans, drive commercial lead generation, and communicate the benefits of SOPHiA GENETICS products to customers.
The Commercial Marketing Manager is responsible for delivering seamless and effective multi-channel commercial marketing campaigns to meet business objectives in the most efficient manner. You ensure messaging consistency for SOPHiA GENETICS products across a range of strategically planned opportunities in print, media, events, and digital channels.
- Plan and drive the execution of new product launches and commercial marketing campaigns designed to drive lead generation, product and brand awareness, and revenue.
- Develop commercial marketing campaign concepts and collateral with internal and external resources, including account-based marketing strategies and collateral.
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of commercial marketing activities to drive incremental optimization and improve ROI.
- Drive the development of annual marketing plans, partnering with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing team members.
- Regularly align with other communication functions across the company, including internal communications and external media relations.
- Analyze and report on industry-leading and competitive commercial marketing strategies.
- Contribute to the overall digital marketing strategy to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention via online channels.
- 5+ years of experience in Product or Marketing Communications in the life sciences industry with an emphasis in Oncology.
- Advanced life sciences degree (MS or PhD) required.
- Proven track record of conceiving and executing marketing campaigns with positive commercial results.
- Strong writing and market research skills.
- Strategic mindset including innovation and critical thinking, plus strong business acumen with the flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Capable of managing multiple challenging assignments with competing priorities.
- Demonstrable cross-functional teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with project management and digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics.
- Sense of ownership and pride in campaign performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Team player with excellent time-management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning
Location: UK or Europe, Fully Remote
Start: ASAP (or as agreed)
Contract type: Permanent, Full-Time
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.
As committed employer, SOPHiA GENETICS offers everyone the same opportunities to access employment regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. SOPHiA GENETICS strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its employees. All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.