Accounts Receivable Accountant
Would you like to be part of a dynamic and exciting team delivering high level performance that has a direct impact on the lives of cancer and rare disease patients worldwide? Join our growing team and use your exceptional technical and organizational skills to help us deliver on our mission of democratizing Data-Driven Medicine. Our products are used by nearly a thousand healthcare institutions globally and provide world leading capabilities for the analysis of genomic, clinical, and imaging data.
Be part of our mission to disrupt the healthcare and democratize the data driven medicine!
SOPHiA GENETICS is looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant to join the finance team in Bidart, France.
As an Accounts Receivable Accountant you will contribute to a world-class finance team in a rapid growth and emerging environment. The finance team serves as trusted advisors for all our strategic and enterprise endeavors and works closely with business partners. To be effective, you will need Accounts Receivable experience and an eagerness to support all aspects of finance and accounting.
Your Main Tasks Will Be:
- Timely and accurate generation and issuing of customer invoices and credit notes,
- Reconcile cash collections between bank and company accounts,
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities,
- Responsible for sending payment reminders on a regular basis to facilitate the collection of past due invoices
- Handling and responding to customer queries for account statements, invoices, credit notes, etc.
- Partner with sales operations to ensure accurate information is entered into the CRM,
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual close process including account reconciliations and account review,
- Assist and interface with external auditors for annual audit,
- Process documentation in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements,
- Perform other related finance duties as assigned, including strategic projects.
- Proven experience in accounts receivable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with ERPs (knowledge of Dynamics 365 is a strong plus)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Very good knowledge of English (knowledge of other European language(s) is a strong plus).
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, resourceful, and ability to deal with competing deadlines.
You will be joining an organisation with the patient at the heart of every decision and action, driven by purpose.
Business recognition and accolades include:
- World's most innovative companies (Top 10)
- World's smartest companies (Top 50)
- Top 10 European Tech Startup - 2020
- Top 10 European biotechs startup to watch - 2021
- Top 25 East-Coast Biotech to watch - 2021
- A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology - cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning