Account Executive, Software/SaaS - LATAM
Scandit is growing! We are seeking an Account Executive to become a key member of our international sales team, working remotely from Santiago, Chile - although we will consider most LATAM locations. Selling our disruptive Smart Data Capture solution - a computer vision platform consisting of barcode scanning, text & object recognition and augmented reality to enterprise customers in our target markets of Retail, Transport & Logistics and Manufacturing,
We are seeking a highly organised and hungry SaaS / software sales professional. You will be eager to learn and motivated to join our welcoming, fast-growing team!
What You Will Do
- Generate new sales opportunities by leveraging your experience and industry contacts.
- Position Scandit as a leader in smart data capture solutions.
- Strategic selling at multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, high potential accounts.
- Effectively utilize resources to reach and identify prospects for contact.
- Present Scandit solutions, develop proposals and value justifications, negotiate and close deals to achieve annual sales targets.
- Effectively use Salesforce and sales campaign tools to build and manage your sales funnel.
- Provide feedback regarding regional marketing events to attend, speaking opportunities, relevant publications and thought leaders/interest groups.
Who You Are
- Solid experience of software sales to enterprise customers across the region i.e.; Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, Argentina - and a proven track record of achieving challenging sales targets.
- A confident negotiator; highly organised and great at presenting to customers and prospects.
- Experience within one of our key markets; retail, transportation/logistics, or field services/manufacturing would be a plus.
- Passionate about disruptive technologies with a good understanding of mobile applications.
- Excel in a fast-paced scale-up environment and able to quickly adapt to change.
- Ability to publicly represent Scandit at events and seminars.
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
Get to know us:
Scandit technology gives the world superpowers with our smart data capture. Whether it’s the parcel that gets delivered to your door or the items you can scan when you’re out shopping, our technology is transforming how people interact with everyday objects and help make our customers even more efficient.
We augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones, and robots.
Our growth, innovation and brain-aching brilliance has made us one of Europe's newest unicorns, backed by leading investors with nearly $300m raised. We are used and trusted by:
- 5 of the top 10 Fortune 500 companies
- 8 of the top 10 US grocers
- 4 of the top 10 global manufacturers
- 3 of the top 10 global couriers
“Everybody is welcome here” - Is a celebrated component of our DNA.
At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be a safe space for all.
All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed.