Regional Sales Director, Switzerland
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here.
We are looking for an intelligent and highly driven Sales Professional to join our DACH Sales Team in Switzerland. In this role, you will be responsible for selling Cato’s solutions to prospective and existing customers across the region. This is an opportunity to join a SASE Rocket Ship and to take part in making the Future of Cloud Security and SD-WAN Today.
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline sufficient to achieve/exceed quota objectives
- Proven ability to accurately forecast monthly and quarterly sales revenue, as well as, effectively run and manage all aspects of the sales cycle
- Developing your assigned territories and maintaining key relationships with existing and/or potential partners
- Conducting target account prospecting and sales calls/demos onsite and over the phone
- 5 to 10+ years of Field and Remote sales experience with consistent over-achievement of quotas
- Prior experience selling Networking and/or Security solutions to C-Level and Technical Buyers
- Track record of collaborating and demonstrated success in Sales Organizations that fostered teamwork
- Willingness to work very hard to make exceptional success happen
- Language skills - French and English required
- Experience in selling cloud based solutions - Advantage
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience - Strong Advantage