Product Support Engineer T3 – Japan
Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform, Cato SASE Cloud. SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is the convergence of network and network security into a unified, global, and cloud-native service. You can read more about SASE here.
We are seeking a customer focused Product Support Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be engaging with our customers during the post sales process, evaluation, onboarding, and as the ongoing customer lifecycle continues. This is an opportunity to join a Cloud Network Security Rocket Ship and to take part in making the Future of SD-WAN. Today.
- Own and manage customer issues and see problems throughout resolution
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues, keeping positive and can-do attitude
- Work directly with R&D and Product Management on customer issues upon full resolution
- Be a focal point for the customers need, by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with Catos solution
- Be the focal point for the customers every need and become a trusted advisor with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions
- Nurture the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, engineering, sales and finance
- Track & monitor customer status and identify both areas of concern and growth opportunities
- Be a part in building, improving and expanding Catos global Support Services
- Experienced Support Engineer (tier 3-4) background from web/network/information - Security companies – Required or equivalent Technical Account Manager/Pre Sales
- Strong computer skills with an emphasis on Networking, TCP/IP, Firewalls and proxy servers - Required
- Great troubleshooting abilities and passion to dive into complicated technical problems in real production environments - Required
- Experience working with a Cloud, SaaS technology provider
- Familiarity with VPNs, IPSec, security protocols and standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a passion for working with customers
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a rapidly changing dynamic environment with a willingness to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Ability to work effectively and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with a globally dispersed, cross cultural team
- Japanese Speaking- Required.
- Solid command of the English language (written and spoken) a plus